MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Call the next big upset

View Single Post

Old 03-27-2013, 07:02 PM   #19 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post
Fair enough, but Chael would get beat badly by everyone Jones has fought for the title so far.
We'll agree to disagree. I think Sonnen would maul Shogun and Vitor with his wrestling, and at this stage, he'd beat sluggish Evans and over-the-hill Rampage. I do agree that he'd have some 'figuring out' to do with Machida, but he'd probably just employ the same game plan a soft and lazy Rampage did and control Lyoto against the cage.

Come to think of it, I'd be confident choosing Sonnen over ALL of Jones' previous opponents.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote