MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Diaz Cites Quebec Commission Irregularities, GSP Should Fight at 170 or Vacate Belt

View Single Post

Old 03-27-2013, 07:25 PM   #50 (permalink)
demoman993
Featherweight

demoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level now
I wish Nick would just go away. Sure he generates press but he generates a lot of bad press. The guy had no business getting the title shot, didn't do anything in the fight to suggest that he even had a chance of winning and now is whining about absolutely everything he possibly can while he thinks he's somewhat relevant.

I know the topic is about the QAC but I'm so tired of the whining coming from "The Boy Who Cried Wolf - Nick Diaz" that I just don't care.

WAIT

This just in .... Nick Diaz is thinking of filing a complaint because they served him Evian bottled water in the dressing room instead of the Stockton tap water that he is used to drinking.

Hmm, that one seems too far fetched.

This just in .... Nick Diaz is thinking of filing a complaint because GSP hired a Muay Thai coach coming into this fight and Nick did not.

No?

This just in .... Nick Diaz is thinking of filing a complaint because the lights in the Bell Centre were too bright and he had a hard time seeing. Nick suggests that the Quebec Athletic Commission took his eye exam results and analyzed them to find the exact brightness that they would have to create to give GSP a 0.0053% better chance of winning the fight. They then changed out just enough bulbs in the UFC's equipment to make the difference without anyone knowing, or anyone having any proof of them actually doing it.