MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Call the next big upset

View Single Post

Old 03-27-2013, 06:30 PM   #20 (permalink)
xxpillowxxjp
CAN I GET AN AMEN?

xxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
We'll agree to disagree. I think Sonnen would maul Shogun and Vitor with his wrestling, and at this stage, he'd beat sluggish Evans and over-the-hill Rampage. I do agree that he'd have some 'figuring out' to do with Machida, but he'd probably just employ the same game plan a soft and lazy Rampage did and control Lyoto against the cage.

Come to think of it, I'd be confident choosing Sonnen over ALL of Jones' previous opponents.
same lol. Dont see how anyone could deal with chaels wrestling with the exception of evans and machida.

Need to book a pro or amateur mma fight in the midsouth area? PM ME!!

Sig by Limba
xxpillowxxjp is offline   Reply With Quote