MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 158 PPV numbers expected to top 800,000 buys

View Single Post

Old 03-28-2013, 12:27 AM   #40 (permalink)
Ape City
It's a league game, Smokey

Ape City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
Boxing may be a 'dinosaur sport' but it's better than MMA at the moment.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
What fights do you have to look forward to in boxing? You have Money and Pacman. Guerrero with be a huge fight for Money but boxing is so thin compared to mma now. You have a handful of fighters that draw huge money then nothing at all.

At least mma is still young and has some unknowns to keep us excited.

Although I have to agree with you in some ways. GSP vs Diaz, Sonnen vs. Bones, and Weidman vs. Silva are all ridiculously easy fights to predict. None of the challengers really stood a chance.

And yes, I did intend to use past tense. Sonnen has no chance of beating Bones and neither does Weidman have a shits chance in beating Silva short of a lightning bolt. I'd bet anything at all, anything.