MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Ilir Latifi vs. Gegard Mousasi Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-28-2013, 12:43 AM   #10 (permalink)
2kni3
Flyweight

2kni3 is a jewel in the rough2kni3 is a jewel in the rough2kni3 is a jewel in the rough2kni3 is a jewel in the rough2kni3 is a jewel in the rough2kni3 is a jewel in the rough2kni3 is a jewel in the rough2kni3 is a jewel in the rough2kni3 is a jewel in the rough2kni3 is a jewel in the rough2kni3 is a jewel in the rough
there is no way Gustafsson is gonna lose this fight in Sweden .. If it was the same Gustafsson that fought Thiago Silva I think this fight would be near 50/50 with possibly a slight edge to Gegard .. but with him fighting Vlad .. thiago Silva and shogun Rua I think he is gonna much improved especially training with guys like Phil Davis and others .. he is raw Talent but he is a raw talent that is a lot more polished and more experianced now compared to when he fought Thiago Silva .. I see him winning though by a possible late KO/TKO or a 30-27 , 29-28 , 30-27 UD
2kni3 is offline   Reply With Quote