MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 158 PPV numbers expected to top 800,000 buys

View Single Post

Old 03-28-2013, 08:45 AM   #45 (permalink)
The Best Around
Featherweight

The Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Eh I don't buy the 1.1 million number. If he was that confident in it, he would have posted an article on Yahoo breaking the news, not responding to a question on Facebook.

Not taking anything away from GSP, with Brock gone, he's the biggest draw they have. But I'll wait until more reliable numbers come out. Not saying Meltzer is the most reliable, but I'd trust him over a response on Facebook.