MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 03-28-2013, 12:37 PM   #28605 (permalink)
Andrus
Cole World

Andrus Is Beloved By AllAndrus Is Beloved By AllAndrus Is Beloved By AllAndrus Is Beloved By AllAndrus Is Beloved By AllAndrus Is Beloved By AllAndrus Is Beloved By AllAndrus Is Beloved By AllAndrus Is Beloved By AllAndrus Is Beloved By AllAndrus Is Beloved By All
had an alright night out last night with my college buddies, vodka, cider, tequila, jellow shots, and bacardi oakheart. Way too much to drink, one of my friends passed out on the couch around 11pm, after clubbing he was given a new haircut, shit was pretty funny, anyways, i had to end my night a bit earlier as i had dentist's appointment 11:30 in the morning, woke up at 10:05, ran to the bus station (maybe 2km), missed the bus by 2 minutes.
so i called a friend, she gave me a lift, 50km, i was on time. YES!
******* hate buses, i missed one yesterday so had to kill time at the bus station for an hour, and now today.
Im a bit hungover today, bought myself an orange juice with pulp, the best there is, but it doesn't go down very well, usually its the best shit ever.
Now Supernatural, Modern Fam, Arrow and cougar town. and its time for dinner, pancakes.

VIP FFL 2014
- Thiago Alves - Cain Velasquez - Alistair Overeem - Brendan Schaub - Tyron Woodley -