MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Boxing??

Thread: Boxing??
View Single Post

Old 05-19-2007, 11:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
southpaw447
Banned

southpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by wukkadb
"I want to learn how to box like Roy Jones. But i've heard it can't be taught. Anybody think it's possible?"

What do you mean what's so funny about that question? That's like me asking, "Hey I wanna fight like Fedor, do you think someone can teach me?"
Of course you can learn. Do you think fighters develop their talent and skill from nothing???? Do you think Roy Jones or Fedor learned how to fight and box by doing nothing? Do you think I got my BJJ Purple belt by sitting at home watching UFC and chatting on Forums?? UHHHHHH NOOOO!!!

You develop your abilities by training with a person who knows what you want to learn
I agree most of it is genetic and natural like speed and power but most things can be taught
southpaw447 is offline   Reply With Quote