MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 03-29-2013, 02:04 PM   #28632 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is Untouchable
You in pain Hit? If you're in pain with it get to a doc asap. If it's just the lump from a hernia a few days won't hurt. I had an inguinal hernia for 8months before I had surgery. As long as it doesn't strangulate it's not a huge deal. Doc will probably examine you and schedule surgery a few months down the line. Depending on where the hernia is/how big it's not too bad. I was back swimming/cycling etc within a month of mine. And walking/back to school within 2 weeks. You'll get some sweet time off and lay around watching tv shows and playing video games all day.

There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.