MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Ryan Couture vs. Ross Pearson Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-29-2013, 02:51 PM   #14 (permalink)
dave-stjohn
Flyweight

dave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by gazh View Post
I have no idea how good of a wrestler Couture is but I'm fairy sure that's where the fight will be won and lost.

I think Pearson is better than he is being credit for on this thread, as a striker he is very good and there will not be too many at LWs more technically gifted than Ross. He ****ed up going to FW and broke his hand against Cole Miller.
For his experience so far, he's pretty good on the ground. And for the 9,000th time and he's probably really tired of hearing it, he is not the wrestler his dad was, but then again not many people were in his day. I'm sure his best shot is on the ground. In the fights I've seen more striking is needed to take him to the next level, he seems to have the desire to put the time, so only time will tell. On another topic, it's bs that Dana or whomever did it won't let Randy corner his son, especially for such a huge fight for the kid.
dave-stjohn is offline   Reply With Quote