MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF 17 Discussion

View Single Post

Old 03-30-2013, 05:48 PM   #283 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joabbuac View Post
Yea, and sometimes when you put a striking beast in with a good wrestler "weird" shit happens. I am still picking Hall in win this thing...just not ready to write Samman off.
I've seen better wrestling from Hall than I have from Samman. Josh just isn't impressive. His striking is super stiff. His wrestling has looked average. And he's way too tense in the cage. I don't think he is even top 3 on the show.