MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 03-31-2013, 06:40 PM   #2671 (permalink)
M.C
needs more cowbell

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
These two videos pretty much sum up my feelings on military shooters. I highly suggest people watch both of them (neither are that long).

-----------

As for what I'm playing lately, I beat Bioshock yesterday or the day before can't remember which. Pretty interesting ending, the story of the game was pretty boring up until the last 25 minutes, and that whole ending was a lot to take in at once, but a nice twist. Me and a buddy started playing Borderlands 2 co-op on PC a week or so ago, we can only play a few days out of the week so it's going to take us a while to push through it, but it's fun so far. Also still playing Monster Hunter, got about 40 hours or so into it.

The Wonderful 101 comes out soon (next few months I believe), that game looks sick, I can't wait to get my hands on that one.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote