MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 04-02-2013, 07:38 AM   #2682 (permalink)
Spite
YNWA
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Spite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
I used to play Ghost Recon and Raven Shield with my buddies all the time via LAN. Great game and one of the last real tactic shooters. It's successor wasn't even half as good as Raven Shield. Now that you mention it BF3 and Rainbow Six are actually quite similar. You get to choose your equipment and it actually matters and you have to play in a team or you won't get things done.
Yeah, and i forgot to mention - NO RESPAWNS!

When you were dead you were dead. If you got killed at the start you had to wait 5,10,15, whatever amount of minutes until round was finished. Being killed was absolutely the worst thing that could happen to you in game.

With modern FPS's death doesn't matter, people just want those kills. People will happily take a death if it means they get a kill or two whilst dying, after all its only a few seconds to respawn.