MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 04-02-2013, 09:36 AM   #2685 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Yeah I have played wow for awhile now. Graphically it may be considered outdated but I think that's part of the game. I love how it looks and how the world looks. As far as MMO's go it is definitely the only one I put any time into. It is just so established and well done compared to the others.

It is getting old though. It's over half a decade old actually but I still get a lot of enjoyment out of it and they constantly release new things and still put out entire expansions. Lots of people still playing and an endless amount of things to do.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is online now   Reply With Quote