Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

This should be Danny Abaddi's last fight EVER!!!!!

• Damn Straight - Abbadi's a wanker

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • Hell No - I'm a wanker too

Votes: 3 15.8%

Danny Abbadi Sucks Ass!!!! And So Do His Fans

4K views 38 replies 18 participants last post by  whale hunter 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm all for the UFC giving great fighters from the TUF's a chance to keep fighting - even if they didn't make the finals. BUT DANNY ABBADI, ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME???? Why the hell does this guy even get to step in the octagon???? I hope after Melvin Guillard kills Abbadi, he pulls an R. Kelly and pisses on that b*tch!!!

#27 · (Edited)
MMA freak said:
Ever since I've come to this forum a lot of people complain about you and want you banned. Plus you have been picking on me and starting arguments. Its called opinions and debating. And you can't always be the person who wins on those two subjects. So please leave me alone I'm tired of dealing with you and would rather not want myself to get into trouble with the administrator because I tend to have a bad temper.
I'm not picking on you. You said 5 or 6 wrong things in a post and I corrected you. If I didn't then someone else would have. I'm not being a dic.k to you at all I have my opinions also and you arguing with me right now is no different than me arguing with you. I thought that's what forums were for. We can't all agree on everything, and I just happened to disagree with you more than once since you've been here. I guess I'll try being nicer but I'm not going to stop arguing with people about opinions I disagree with that's what this forum is for. You all don't agree with some of my opinions and I don't expect you to be all fu.ckin nice about it. I don't know how much nicer I could have been pointing out those 5 or 6 mistakes I could have called you all sorts of names and made you look like a complete fool if I wanted, all I did was tell you you were wrong and corrected it for the people viewing the thread. And also I don't care if people want me banned or not, I don't know any of you so why the **** do I care what you think of me. Maybe I am a di.ck I don't really give a sh.it. I'm just here to talk about MMA and if you state a wrong fact you can be sure someone is going to correct you. Just be glad AxL or Rush didn't spot those mistakes if you thought I was bad...

P.S.
If you don't like me you can just ignore me. This is the internet it's not like you can hear or see me, you have the option to completely ignore me without hurting my feelings or me even knowing. It doesn't make sense to complain about a screen name who disagreed with your screen name. Cuz that's all we are, screen names. Nobody can see you and nobody knows you so who cares.

Oh yeah, and just because my signature is of BJ standing there looking all cocky and pissed off and shit doesn't mean that's how I feel when I'm writing my posts. I know looking at that in your perreferals (sp?) while reading my post can give you the impression that I'm being a **** to you. I'm actually very easy going and think it's all funny, I'm not sitting here trying to be a bully like BJ looks in the pic.

#29 ·
WHAT THE HELL is Dana White upto letting a nobody like Abbadi fight?, surely there are better more interesting fighters out in the illega circuits right now?
Christ if he wants people fighting in the Octagon go to Leeds England on a friday night and pick a few people as they will fight for a beer not a contract.

#31 ·
Evil said:
Danny Abbadi is great, give him a few more fights and big money and he will be a top contender in no time. you will see. DANNY ABADDI FOREVER :D

How can you say his fan sucks?? You do!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Couldnt help myself... I cant say the kid is a Talent
You suck as much as Danny does

#33 ·
Addabi is underrated. He can strike like Crocop, submit like Babalu, grapple like Hughes, and Muay Tai like Kit Cope. I dont get why you guys dont see this?;) :rolleyes: If he moves up to 205, Liddell is done. He probably will move up to HW and crack Sylivia in under 20 seconds. You guys just dont know fighting.

#34 ·
whoa whoa whoa whoa, Danny Abbadi has Fans????!?!?!!!! lol

#37 ·
GI Hell said:
Addabi is underrated. He can strike like Crocop, submit like Babalu, grapple like Hughes, and Muay Tai like Kit Cope. I dont get why you guys dont see this?;) :rolleyes: If he moves up to 205, Liddell is done. He probably will move up to HW and crack Sylivia in under 20 seconds. You guys just dont know fighting.
you have no idea what you are saying go get cancer and die

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.