MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF 17 Discussion

View Single Post

Old 04-02-2013, 11:40 PM   #290 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar-Free_LizaG View Post
Bubba/Uriah was so good I needed a cigarette afterwards
Seconded.

Josh' fight was not particularly impressive. The man is so damn tense at all times. It's going to make his hit's weaker and play hell with his cardio. He's just not particularly good at anything.

Plus his constant "I think everybody knows I'm the strongest seed" is really annoying. It's also delusional because the strongest seed is...

Uriah. Holy shit. Two shots and done. Out ******* cold with nasty damage to Bubba's eye. His striking is so relaxed and fluid. Gives him surprising speed and precision. Dylan is a cool dude. Lot of heart and he's ****ed against Uriah.