MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF 17 Discussion

View Single Post

Old 04-03-2013, 01:07 AM   #292 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
The double fist is retarded. Doing literally anything else would be better. His guard was at best average. I don't know where you get great from his spasmodic and completely lacking in skill submission attempts. All he was good at was getting back to full guard. And his ko power is exaggerated. His striking is stiff to the point it's painful to watch.

Honestly - unless they feed him good match ups - I see Samman (once he wakes up from what Hall does to him) going 0-2 and getting cut. I don't see anything interesting from him at all. So far he has just had the easiest fights to the semifinals.