MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anderson Silva pays a surprise visit to a sick kid

View Single Post

Old 04-03-2013, 10:18 AM   #24 (permalink)
Sportsman 2.0
Megaweight

Location: Scientists state they can't find no physical evidence of the existence of non physical things...
Sportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
Not sure why people bash him for the Maia fight...still.

It was in the middle east. It was like 100 degrees. Penn lost as a 12-1 favorite. Things were cooky. Things were off. There was a full moon. He got sand in his eye dammit!
Yeah, I am Anderson cornerman and it was an off night for me. I really didn't like what he did but I fully understand why it happened, as I understand all the neg repercution that followed. Anyway, an off night. Water under the bridge. Anderson gave countless reasons to be a likable champion before and after that fight.

"Although no one can go back and make a new beginning, anyone can change now and make a new end."
Sportsman 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote