MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ronda Rousey submits Uriah Hall twice on TUF 17

View Single Post

Old 04-03-2013, 12:21 PM   #15 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
I understand that Ronda is tough and could easily tap someone like me, but Hall is what you nerds call a Sith Lord. I tend to believe that were he going anywhere near full force, he'd overpower and potentially injure Ronda. I don't see it as a stretch that one of the most violent men in the show's history would hold back and not risk hurting (a) a woman, and (b) one of the UFC's biggest stars.
If they we're fighting MMA, I would totally agree. But pure grappling? I dunno. He looked pretty fecking humbled in the interview. I'm not saying he was going full power to beat Rousy... but he was certainly trying his damnedest to not get armbarred and he couldn't stop it. Thats impressive which ever way you cut it.
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote