MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Wrestlers in UFC

View Single Post

Old 04-03-2013, 06:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Machoman
Banned

Machoman has a spectacular aura aboutMachoman has a spectacular aura aboutMachoman has a spectacular aura aboutMachoman has a spectacular aura aboutMachoman has a spectacular aura aboutMachoman has a spectacular aura aboutMachoman has a spectacular aura aboutMachoman has a spectacular aura aboutMachoman has a spectacular aura aboutMachoman has a spectacular aura aboutMachoman has a spectacular aura about
Wrestlers in UFC

We all remember big bad Brock reaking havoc in the he div, but what other wrestlers.do you guys think could potentially be champion mma fighters?

I think John Cena and mark Henry would be hard to handle due to pure strength and power, and of course I would love to se bobby Lashley fight in the UFC hw division.

The two sports have so much in common I think they could both gain from a little more intermingling of the superstars. Bob sapp would have been awesome in wwe, and does anyone think that stone cold in his heyday would have run the table in UFC against the likes of ken shamrock.
Machoman is offline   Reply With Quote