MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 04-03-2013, 09:47 PM   #1361 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Advanced Gi

Positional drilling most of the class from de la riva, side control, turle, half guard, and 50/50. One brutal round with a very skilled blue belt to cap it off. I pretty much wet blanket jiu jitsud him to try to slow down his everything. Caught a nice hook sweep that I felt pretty smug about. Other than that probably lost the round but didn't get tapped.

I felt terrible today, nauseous to start, gassed in the warmup and never got it back. Every round felt like I was running on empty. Not only that, I got a big toe kicked into my eye and felt it go crunch. Scary, but it seems fine. Classes like that happen and I'm glad to get it out of the way.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote