MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF 17 Discussion

View Single Post

Old 04-04-2013, 12:14 AM   #316 (permalink)
Stapler
Heavyweight

Stapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By All
Dana is right, Josh always has a plan. First he said Uriah only wants to fight him because he was dodging Jimmy which is laughable. Then he says he believes him vs. Hall is a finals fight. He says it in such a way that it makes it look like he's not dodging him. Let's face it, Josh may not be afraid of Uriah, but he definitely doesn't want to face him until the finals because he knows he may not walk away with the win. I have no doubt in my mind about that. Like I said, Dana is right by telling Josh "you always have a plan."

Those double punches need to stop. Jimmy tapping to them is sad. Jimmy is not a bad fighter, but giving up like that doesn't make him look too promising. Other than that though, Josh is solid. I don't think he's going to win it all, but he's not bad. Kelvin may give him issues though. Kelvin is a scrappy dude that I don't see giving up easily. He's a young guy, but he's proven that he shouldn't be underestimated at all.

Uriah.. He's a finisher for sure. I wouldn't say he's a title contender yet like Sonnen says, but he's got a great future if he keeps it up. I don't like to follow hype too soon considering many huge prospects on earlier seasons have failed to deliver once coming off the show. Like the next "Anderson Silva", Phillipe Nover, who is one of many. Still picking Uriah to win this whole show. I think he has loads of potential. Andrews is also a solid guy with a ton of heart. Him beating Sonnen's number one pick while being Jones' last pick shows that hype means nothing. He's kind of a dark horse and I expect him to give Uriah a good fight. It's just hard to look passed a Uriah win at the moment.

What can I say? The hype gets to me a little, but I'm not going to let it cloud my judgment too much. I don't see him fighting for the title in the near future at least. Way too early to be talking about something like that. Let the guy improve some more.

Top 3 Favorite Fighters
1. Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell
2. Glover Teixeira
3. Demian Maia
Stapler is offline   Reply With Quote