MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF 17 Discussion

View Single Post

Old 04-04-2013, 07:15 AM   #318 (permalink)
tommydaone
Bantamweight

tommydaone is on another level nowtommydaone is on another level nowtommydaone is on another level nowtommydaone is on another level nowtommydaone is on another level nowtommydaone is on another level nowtommydaone is on another level nowtommydaone is on another level nowtommydaone is on another level nowtommydaone is on another level nowtommydaone is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
I think bubba was faking it when he went down, i think he wanted t flop straight away when he felt the power and hoped the ref would save him, unfortunately for him uriah is too quick and powerful from the ref preventing you to get KO'd on the ground quick when finishing
This is exactly what I thought when I watched it, he wanted no part in being in that cage with Uriah but hey who knows.

Still not really buying the hype around Josh, agree with Jones and Sonnen that Hall vs Samman and Andrews vs Kelvin would have been better for the semis because I bet that the winner of Andrews/Kelvin would really bring it to Hall in the final, whereas I think if Samman does get past Kelvin (doubtful) Hall will make quick work of him in the final!

Obviously Dana picked those semis for marketing purposes but oh well, still look forward to them
tommydaone is offline   Reply With Quote