MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chael Sonnen....

View Single Post

Old 04-04-2013, 08:13 AM   #31 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
No one has said that Chael Sonnen is the salt of the earth. I think he legitimately disliked Anderson and took the mudslinging a bit far, but then we've all been guilty of that. I'm not particularly mean spirited, but I can get downright nasty with those people who rub me the wrong way. That itself doesn't make me a bad person.

And if - in this day and age - a little bit of money laundering makes someone evil, then I imagine you're seriously sheltered from the realities of the world. I'd say drunk driving is a worse offence. Not that I condone criminal activity, but some perspective is always nice.

Steroid/TRT use... yeah, I guess 3/4s of the MMA profession is filled with bad seeds.

Again, no one said the man is a saint. Chael's done and said some messed up things. But that doesn't mean that he's incapable of showing respect or helping others.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote