MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chael Sonnen....

View Single Post

Old 04-04-2013, 09:05 AM   #33 (permalink)
Liddellianenko
KO artist

Liddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
No one has said that Chael Sonnen is the salt of the earth. I think he legitimately disliked Anderson and took the mudslinging a bit far, but then we've all been guilty of that. I'm not particularly mean spirited, but I can get downright nasty with those people who rub me the wrong way. That itself doesn't make me a bad person.

And if - in this day and age - a little bit of money laundering makes someone evil, then I imagine you're seriously sheltered from the realities of the world. I'd say drunk driving is a worse offence. Not that I condone criminal activity, but some perspective is always nice.

Steroid/TRT use... yeah, I guess 3/4s of the MMA profession is filled with bad seeds.

Again, no one said the man is a saint. Chael's done and said some messed up things. But that doesn't mean that he's incapable of showing respect or helping others.
3/4th of the mma world is on TRT? I would be quite impressed to see a source on that one, but I suspect we are both aware you pulled that one outta your ass. Even counting the 5-6 known TRT users on the ufc's roster, that's less than 3% of their total.

When did I say Chael is capable of no good? I mentioned his positive qualities in my first post didn't I? All this "Chael's a great guy" and "It's all an act lawlz" is a bunch of bollocks. Based on so much evidence, the guy is decidedly middle of the road, firmly across the line of douche but well shy of the line of "evil" which you guys are trying to put in my mouth.

And yes if you go around mudslinging against someone's wife and country to his face without any direct provocation from the person himself.to you, just because you "dislike" him, then it makes you kind of a douche too.
Liddellianenko is offline   Reply With Quote