MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chael Sonnen....

View Single Post

Old 04-04-2013, 11:43 AM   #41 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
Yes, I'm terribly 'butt-hurt'. You can think whatever you like of Chael, as is the majesty of freedom of opinion. It doesn't affect me one way or the other. You simply made it sound as though most of us view him as the second coming of Mother Teresa, which is far from true. I've seen very, very few people here refer to Chael as a saint. Some have maybe said, 'He's generally a nice guy with some quirks', but that's about it. You blew things out of proportion and got called on it. That doesn't make anyone 'butt-hurt'.

And you're right, Brock never cut promos...
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote