MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chael Sonnen to Uriah Hall- You're a Contender
View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 04-04-2013, 01:20 PM
Super Heavyweight
I don't think he is ready for title contention yet. He looks outstanding, but let's not forget that he has been facing Bubba and Cella. Cella actually was giving him a decent fight before that beautiful knock out. That being said, I still think Uriah is a beast and he has a lot of potential. If he keeps up with his improvement, I could see him going that far. Right now though? Let's not rush things. We've seen a lot of guys on the ultimate fighter look awesome and we hyped them up a lot, only for them to fail to deliver once being in the UFC. No one has looked as good as Uriah in a while, but I think we've seen too many premature hype trains derailed for us to jump on that title contender band wagon already. Besides, a very quick knock out over a guy like Bubba doesn't tell us very much. He made it more than clear that he didn't want to be in that fight anyway.

I hope Uriah keeps it up though, that finish of Cella was brutal and beautiful at the same time. The sky can be the limit for this guy.

Psalm 30:5 "For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning."

Top 3 Favorite Fighters
1. Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell
2. Glover Teixeira
3. Demian Maia
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome