MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chael Sonnen to Uriah Hall- You're a Contender

View Single Post

Old 04-04-2013, 12:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
Stapler
Heavyweight

Stapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of Knowledge
I don't think he is ready for title contention yet. He looks outstanding, but let's not forget that he has been facing Bubba and Cella. Cella actually was giving him a decent fight before that beautiful knock out. That being said, I still think Uriah is a beast and he has a lot of potential. If he keeps up with his improvement, I could see him going that far. Right now though? Let's not rush things. We've seen a lot of guys on the ultimate fighter look awesome and we hyped them up a lot, only for them to fail to deliver once being in the UFC. No one has looked as good as Uriah in a while, but I think we've seen too many premature hype trains derailed for us to jump on that title contender band wagon already. Besides, a very quick knock out over a guy like Bubba doesn't tell us very much. He made it more than clear that he didn't want to be in that fight anyway.

I hope Uriah keeps it up though, that finish of Cella was brutal and beautiful at the same time. The sky can be the limit for this guy.

Top 3 Favorite Fighters
1. Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell
2. Glover Teixeira
3. Diego Sanchez
Stapler is offline   Reply With Quote