MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Game Of Thrones - Season 3

View Single Post

Old 04-04-2013, 12:30 PM   #27 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is Untouchable
Totally agree with Luck. It's been a while since I read Storm of Swords but those two scenes definitely, whilst I did enjoy them, felt rushed.

I cannot remember the exact time in the book Sam becomes 'Sam the Slayer' but it's after the Battle of the Fist of the First Men right? Have they completely skipped that battle!?

And if I remember correctly Sam DID let the ravens loose in the books. Not quite sure where they are going with this.

Loved the Unsullied scene and the Warlock attack.

Tyrion incredible as always.

Selmy at the end felt like it lacked a bit of weight. It's a BIG moment and I'm sure the majority of people who haven't read the books don't really get the significance of that moment.

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
K R Y is offline   Reply With Quote