MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Wonderboy vs Nah-Shon, Danzig vs Guillard and Pague vs Jobouin

View Single Post

Old 04-04-2013, 12:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
Stapler
Heavyweight

Stapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By All
Not too sure on why the UFC is keeping Dustin. Eh, maybe just a filler who isn't paid that much to begin with so they can afford to keep him. If he loses this, he should be released.

Danzig vs. Guillard is hard because the loser will likely be released. I don't really want to see either guy released, but if you keep losing, that's what happens. I guess I'll be cheering for Guillard. It's just a shame to see a guy with such talent and athleticism not live up to his potential. Hopefully he comes in smart and turns over a new leaf.

What's the story on this Nah-Shon guy? If he has a good ground game, that could give Thompson problems. Stephen is very good on his feet, but his ground game is ugly.

Top 3 Favorite Fighters
1. Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell
2. Glover Teixeira
3. Diego Sanchez
Stapler is offline   Reply With Quote