MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chael Sonnen....

View Single Post

Old 04-04-2013, 12:37 PM   #42 (permalink)
Liddellianenko
KO artist

Liddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
Yes, I'm terribly 'butt-hurt'. You can think whatever you like of Chael, as is the majesty of freedom of opinion. It doesn't affect me one way or the other. You simply made it sound as though most of us view him as the second coming of Mother Teresa, which is far from true. I've seen very, very few people here refer to Chael as a saint. Some have maybe said, 'He's generally a nice guy with some quirks', but that's about it. You blew things out of proportion and got called on it. That doesn't make anyone 'butt-hurt'.

And you're right, Brock never cut promos...
To that sir:

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxpillowxxjp View Post
All the people that liked chael already knew he was a great guy and was only acting
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMATycoon View Post
Some people are just jealous of his greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
Hexrei has always had the hatorade for chael so nothing ne wthere, i'm just shocked that people are shocked that there's 2 different chaels and they are both brilliant
Not quite Mother Teresa, but close.

Brock didn't bring families or countries into it, or use TRT/Steroids (within his UFC career at least), or fake tap, or even go after anyone who didn't go after him first (Mir and Herring). Different story.

Anyway you are free to like who you like, I just couldn't help myself in bringing some perspective into the mush fest here and letting Hex get hated on for making a legit point.
Liddellianenko is offline   Reply With Quote