MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF 17 Discussion

View Single Post

Old 04-05-2013, 02:18 AM   #331 (permalink)
Jesy Blue
Bantamweight

Location: Western Massachusetts, New England, United States of America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System
Jesy Blue Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJesy Blue Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJesy Blue Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJesy Blue Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJesy Blue Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJesy Blue Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJesy Blue Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJesy Blue Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJesy Blue Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJesy Blue Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJesy Blue Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
Hawaiians are Pacific Islanders too and I think if I were to put a Hawaiian, a Tongan and a Samoan man in a room and told them not to say anything you wouldn't be able to correctly guess the three's nationalities.

Maori's are different but still very hardheaded.
this conversation makes me think of Cabbage Correira.... his head was filled with concrete and stuff.

at least bubba won't need to wear a face bra or anything, but definitely not gonna be in the finale, or anything else until the fall.

Carley Simon, thanks for writing that song about me!
Jesy Blue is offline   Reply With Quote