MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chael Sonnen....

View Single Post

Old 04-05-2013, 04:00 AM   #47 (permalink)
Liddellianenko
KO artist

Liddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
Well I don't know about you but I can't watch a fight I have no feeling towards who I want to win even if I bet real money on it, I bet on the condit vs gsp fight to go GSP's way by decision but I still didn't watch it because I didn't care who won they did me no emotional reason to watch the fight out of hate or love of either fighter.
GSP vs Condit is a bad example because GSP is just so dominant and it wasn't a very likely upset. It's not that interesting to watch when there isn't a whole lot of mystery, bad blood has less to do with it.

You wouldn't watch a Bones vs Anderson fight just because they don't hate each other? I'd pay 3 times as much for that as I'd pay for any bad blood fight. It's about the skills, not how much crap they talk.

Sonnen vs Anderson II was interesting because of the 4.5 rounds of pounding in the first fight against a guy that looked invincible. Phil baroni talks crap all he wants but no one cares.
Liddellianenko is offline   Reply With Quote