MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chael Sonnen....

View Single Post

Old 04-05-2013, 04:50 AM   #48 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
The Nightman Cometh

UFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellianenko View Post
GSP vs Condit is a bad example because GSP is just so dominant and it wasn't a very likely upset. It's not that interesting to watch when there isn't a whole lot of mystery, bad blood has less to do with it.

You wouldn't watch a Bones vs Anderson fight just because they don't hate each other? I'd pay 3 times as much for that as I'd pay for any bad blood fight. It's about the skills, not how much crap they talk.

Sonnen vs Anderson II was interesting because of the 4.5 rounds of pounding in the first fight against a guy that looked invincible. Phil baroni talks crap all he wants but no one cares.
Well obviously when I say bad blood I also mean the fighters have to be pretty good as you mentioned with chael/anderson example, and I would watch jones vs anderson but without having someone to root for it would be pretty hard for me to enjoy, but I would be on jones side anyways just to make a new phenom from beating the GOAT.

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote