MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***Graphics Competition*** 10 Million credit Grand Prize

View Single Post

Old 04-05-2013, 12:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
Spite
YNWA
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Spite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post
Funny you should say that. I attempted to do that just this morning. Added it to my sig. Thanks for the tip. I'm still a super noob on sigs but I have fun trying.
The thing with Photoshop is that I don't think anyone can truly master it.

You can get people who are really, really good at it. But the program is deep and complex, its impossible to know everything about it.

I've been using it for about 2 1/2 years and I've only scratched the surface of it. I don't use it Hardcore, I mostly use it to manipulate images for websites.

The good thing about Photoshop is, it doesnt matter what you want to do with it... theres probably somebody posted a tutorial online for it.

Best way to learn, I think, is to get familiar with the basic concepts and learn where everything is. That way you can at least understand what people are talking about in tutorials. Some (most) of the tutorials online assume that you have a basic knowledge of the program, like how the layers work, gradients, masking ect.