MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Shinya Aoki will one day "dominate the UFC"

View Single Post

Old 04-05-2013, 03:01 PM   #24 (permalink)
OU
Ultra-weight

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
Who is better than Sonnen at MW besides Grease n Grab and Weidman?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Grease n Grab? I don't understand the reference? I guess you are talking about Anderson? But I don't get the reference if you are. But IMO you have 1.Spider 2.Weidman 3.Vitor 4.Jacare. Obviously those are debatable but IMO they would all beat Sonnen and IMO they would do it convincingly. I won't call you crazy if you pick Sonnen over Vitor, most here in the Sonnen thread acknowledge that Jacare is just a nightmare matchup for Sonnen. But if you are just looking at rankings and not just head to head matchups and you want to put Chael at #3, I wouldn't call you crazy. I don't expect you to agree about Vitor and I think it's probably fairly split on who people think would win. Just how I see it though.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote