MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 04-05-2013, 08:14 PM   #28815 (permalink)
Spite
YNWA
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Spite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
It is a very long and involved story but the short of it is basically I've known the girl a really long time and we've been best friends we just recently started kind of seeing each other. When we're doing anything or texting she loves me, doesn't take her hands off me, flirts like crazy is really suggestive then when we get back to whoever's place she basically runs inside, no kiss no do you want to come in nothing. She goes "hey had a great time" gone.
Yeah woman can be messed up, she sounds immature to me.

If you like her, you should confront her about it. If she tries to duck the question or try to turn it on you, then its probably best you move on.

It's clear you like her. But you deserve to know where you stand.

I hope it works out for you either way.