MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - More UFC stats BS

View Single Post

Old 04-07-2013, 10:42 AM   #15 (permalink)
dlxrevolution
Featherweight

dlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level now
Angry

Yeah man Im with you OP! I remember one UFC event I watched, all the fights were FANTASTIC. They were all finished with most ending in KO, and some ending submission. This card featured some of the greatest performances of all time! I was a happy fan. But then on the main event, as soon as I saw Anderson Silvas height listed at 6'1 1/2 when he's CLEARLY 6'2, I was so furious, I punched a hole in my 70'' TV, threw it out the window and watched it fall to the ground!!! I payed 45 bucks to see this event, and while the fights delivered, if they're gonna get the FRIGGIN HIEGHTS WRONG I WILL.NEVER UFC EVER AGAIN!!!
dlxrevolution is offline   Reply With Quote