MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - More UFC stats BS

View Single Post

Old 04-07-2013, 11:19 AM   #17 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reflex View Post
You're saying 80% of the fighters just make up the wrong heights but only when they become ufc fighters and all in the positive direction? Lol
Also, I'm not sure what you're intending to say here. My original statement was that Bellator asks its fighters their height, and the organization more or less takes them at their word. This is a direct quote from the commentary team. So it isn't just the UFC that does it. And I'm willing to bet it happens in plenty of sports. Heights and weights are embellished to impress viewers.

Charles Barkley has gone on record several times as saying that the NBA lies about player heights. And I believe it.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote