MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - More UFC stats BS

View Single Post

Old 04-07-2013, 11:34 AM   #18 (permalink)
LL
Rough Sex and Banana Pudding

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reflex View Post
I guess American people must be used to having lies rammed down their throats so it seems normal.

To the average person its just ridiculous and insulting to our intelligence to see the heights jump the second they hit the ufc.

You're saying 80% of the fighters just make up the wrong heights but only when they become ufc fighters and all in the positive direction? Lol

Its just the audacity and blatant lying that is ridiculous... Who knows what important things they fib about as well is the inference.
I think it has more to do with me giving zero ****s about someone's height than it does me being from America.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

THE PERFECT RECORD

THE PERFECT FIGHTER
LL is offline   Reply With Quote