MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I have diarhea. what do i do now???

View Single Post

Old 09-01-2006, 07:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
MMA1990
Bantamweight

MMA1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Abbaddi
hey guyz i wuz tryin 2 fart but i accidently pooped in my pants. what should i do now? i've never dun this b4 but i also got herpes so will that be a problem? one time i farted in my moms mouth when she was sleeping and accidently pooped but that wuznt in my pants that wuz in her mouth. thats how i got herpes.
I know you think your real clever making comments about diarrea but your not. Infact not a single one of your posts are remotley funny. If your gonna flood the forums with pointless comments you should seriously put a little more though into it. The least clever forums flooding ever! Your probaly some ignorant 13yr-old who chuckles to himself while he's all alone making stupid posts. Goto a sight like newgrounds.com if you wanna put on pointless crap because nobody thinks your funny here and the whole pretending Danny Abaddi is really cool posts arent funny so give it a rest and stop existing please.
MMA1990 is offline   Reply With Quote