MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I have diarhea. what do i do now???
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 09-01-2006, 08:53 PM
Originally Posted by Danny Abbaddi
hey guyz i wuz tryin 2 fart but i accidently pooped in my pants. what should i do now? i've never dun this b4 but i also got herpes so will that be a problem? one time i farted in my moms mouth when she was sleeping and accidently pooped but that wuznt in my pants that wuz in her mouth. thats how i got herpes.
I know you think your real clever making comments about diarrea but your not. Infact not a single one of your posts are remotley funny. If your gonna flood the forums with pointless comments you should seriously put a little more though into it. The least clever forums flooding ever! Your probaly some ignorant 13yr-old who chuckles to himself while he's all alone making stupid posts. Goto a sight like if you wanna put on pointless crap because nobody thinks your funny here and the whole pretending Danny Abaddi is really cool posts arent funny so give it a rest and stop existing please.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome