MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Margaret Thatcher passes away

View Single Post

Old 04-08-2013, 01:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spite View Post
They only things I can really remember from her was.

Bad
  • Destruction of the working class
  • Stripped Unions of their power
  • Poll Tax
  • Not sure if it was her or John Major that sent troops to Iraq
Good
  • Took no shit from other world leaders
  • Told the SAS in the Iranian Embassy Crisis to kill everyone of the terrorists
  • Falklands War.
Are you crazy? What was good about that? You think she sent all those soldiers to their deaths for freedom? No, it was quite obviously for the oil reserves and to win the election. Every 'good' leader uses wars, false flag attacks and such as firepower to win them the next election. Dave Camerons doing the same now. He wants the Falkland War. Obama wants Iran. Angela Merkel wants any country that she can bully.

Also, French President Francois Mitterrand made a claim to his psychoanalyst during Britain’s Falkland Islands war with Argentina in the early 1980s:

Margaret Thatcher threatened to use nuclear weapons unless Mitterrand gave the British the "deactivate" codes used by anti-ship missiles that France had sold to Argentina!

Nice!

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote