MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Game Of Thrones - Season 3

View Single Post

Old 04-08-2013, 07:53 PM   #30 (permalink)
luckbox
Cheeky freak of the week

luckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Enjoyed the episode a lot, this show has so much class. The dialogue is so well done. Margaery is really growing on me, she seems more and more like an excellent fit for the part. Something that did annoy me was the Jaime/Brienne fight, Jaime was made to look a fool, and he is likely the best sword fighter in the Seven Kingdoms.

As for the show feeling rushed, I wouldn't worry about it, from a book to show point of view this season should cover less pages than the two prior seasons. The characters are all really scattered right now though, which can make it tough to keep up, but that will get better.

luckbox is offline   Reply With Quote