MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***Graphics Competition*** 10 Million credit Grand Prize

View Single Post

Old 04-09-2013, 10:13 AM   #19 (permalink)
OU
Ultra-weight

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spite View Post
The chuck images and the background look awesome but I can barely see the Iceman text.

Maybe you could apply a stroke to it (accessed via fx)?

You should enter mate. Got nothing to lose and you guaranteed some creds. Just think of it as making a sig, but with more real estate to play with.

Yeah I faded the Iceman text because I wanted it to be a ghost image and just barely there in the background. I wasn't big on how the text looked at first but now I'm not sure which way is better? I also moved it a little to the left because I thought it was too close to the edge. You can see the entire progression on my post above a little bit.

Maybe I can get creative with my matchmaking and get some brownie points that way? lol
OU is offline   Reply With Quote