MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Amateur MMA fighter dies following unregulated event in Michigan

View Single Post

Old 04-09-2013, 04:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Yeah not surprised in the slightest. There is a reason most of the guys I train with fight in Canada or another state doe amateur. Michigan is a joke in terms odds amateur mma. It is professional mma without any regulation and the fighters don't get paid. Same size glove except they allow you to bring your own which couldn't lead to problems.

I've been to a single amateur fight here and it was with a young guy I train with. I told him after the fight (he won quickly thank god) that if he would never work his corner again unless he got in with a better organization.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App