MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hey all im new here, some help would be greatly appreciated!
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-23-2007, 05:30 PM Thread Starter
Ronin Ramzi
Hey all im new here, some help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi all, my first post here. I love MMA, at the moment im currently learning Kyokushin and Judo in the UK. Iím 17 years old and im male. I work out from time to time at the gym hard and have some muscle on me. But I have a problem. I can feel my strength increasing but im not gaining much bodyweight at all and itís really hard for me to gain it.

I will randomly eat chicken, pasta from time to time and eggs etc but donít have a diet. I can barely eat 3 full meals a day because I donít know what to eat, and end up snacking. Basically to cut this short, I want to gain some weight and then convert it into muscle strength as I still feel im too thin. Could someone give me tips and some sort of a diet plan etc? I will go out and buy the food and ingredients, as im inspired to really go through with this

Im such a newbie at this whole dieting thing so really donít know what to do. Maybe a list saying Ďthis could be recommended in meal 1, meal 2Ď etc

I heard things like cottage cheese and peanut butter help, but I really just eat anything and everything, and I know some things I eat arenít helping at all. I was going to try Ďpro maxí for muscle but I donít know which is good for me and bad etc

Any help would be greatly appreciated people, thanks in advance
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome