MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Margaret Thatcher passes away

View Single Post

Old 04-10-2013, 04:23 PM   #28 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowgirl View Post
That's a valid point you make about the Canadian women enjoying her for being a tough female politician who stands her ground, the only female leader we've had is Kim Campbell, and, well, surely you remember how that went I suppose I should have been less general in my statement. I find that people out east in Canada hold her in a relatively high regard. I've only been out west a few times and I certainly wasn't discussing Thatcher lol.

Sent from Verticalsports.com App
lol, agreed... you poor women don't have much to look up to in way of female Canadian politicians.

And no one cares what western Canada thinks, so don't concern yourself
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote