MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rousey on Fallon Fox: "She can try hormones, chop her pecker off, but it's still the

View Single Post

Old 04-11-2013, 11:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A Baller
Rousey on Fallon Fox: "She can try hormones, chop her pecker off, but it's still the

same bone structure a man has.

Quote:
Ronda Rousey is backing Matt Mitrione and says she is glad the UFC did not cut him for comments he made regarding transgender fighter Fallon Fox on Monday.

Mitrione labelled Fox a “disgusting sociopathic freak” for wanting to fight women after undergoing gender realignment from female to male. He holds that hormone therapy is not enough to reduce the advantage that Fox has gained from being born male and living more than twenty years in that gender.

His comments earned him a suspension from the UFC thanks to their vulgar nature and the fact that some media outlets spun them as if he had been addressing transgender persons as a whole. But the comments were specifically aimed at Fox and Rousey tells the New York Post that she broadly agrees with him.

Quote:
"She can try hormones, chop her pecker off, but it's still the same bone structure a man has. It's an advantage. I don't think it's fair,” she said. “I understand the UFC doesn't want to be associated with views like [Mitrione's]. I'm also glad they didn't straight cut him.

“[Realignment] not something that happened to her. It was a decision she made. She should be aware in her career after that, it's going to be an arduous path. I don't know why she's surprised by that. It's going to draw a lot of emotions.”

Also, Rousey doesn't like Avril Lavigne because Lavigne used to wear the same shirts as her. Obviously.

http://www.fightersonlymag.com/conte...n-fox-position

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote