MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rousey on Fallon Fox: "She can try hormones, chop her pecker off, but it's still the

View Single Post

Old 04-11-2013, 12:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowgirl View Post
It's hardly worth it anymore, I really don't understand why all these UFC level fighters feel the need to comment on this regional can crusher. Yeah, she's 2-0 as a pro, but the combined record of her pro opponents is 0-5. Fallon, whether you believe she should be fighting in WMMA or not, will never fight for the UFC. Yes, it is a pertinent issue in the MMA world, but all these top level fighters giving their opinion like it's important that they do is foolish.

Sent from Verticalsports.com App
The reason all these UFC level fighters feel the need to comment, in my opinion, is, as you say, because its a pertinent issue. I don't believe that the fighters who have commented believe their comments are so important. They're just commenting on what is the most talked about subject in MMA at the moment.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote