MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rousey on Fallon Fox: "She can try hormones, chop her pecker off, but it's still the

View Single Post

Old 04-11-2013, 01:10 PM   #17 (permalink)
Ape City
It's a league game, Smokey

Ape City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings System
How can anyone "adequately prepare" for something like that?

Should Ronda be forced or expected to fight a transgender should that person be licensed and work her way up? We have seen champions say no to fights before, but this would be different if being a transgender was the sole reason.

As you know I am open minded and accepting toward all things LGBT, but I don't have any solutions to that problem. All the science in the world won't convince some people. Not only that but I personally feel that it becomes a slippery slope when gender based combat is involved. The commissions need to be absolutely sure that there is no way this person has an advantage, since peoples lives are on the line.