MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rousey on Fallon Fox: "She can try hormones, chop her pecker off, but it's still the

View Single Post

Old 04-11-2013, 02:15 PM   #18 (permalink)
Cookie Monster
The Chosen One

Cookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ape City View Post
How can anyone "adequately prepare" for something like that?

Should Ronda be forced or expected to fight a transgender should that person be licensed and work her way up? We have seen champions say no to fights before, but this would be different if being a transgender was the sole reason.

As you know I am open minded and accepting toward all things LGBT, but I don't have any solutions to that problem.
The answer is misleadingly simple. It's easy to "adequately prepare" for a fight like that because it's like preparing for any other female fighter. The commission has licensed them as a female to fight, their body chemistry, chromosomes being the exception, is female. It would be similar to preparing to fight Cyborg, in my eyes, you look at the footage of her previous fights, analyze the style and modify to account for any 'strength bonus' she appears to have.

Thanks to Killz for the great sig!

Cookie Monster is offline   Reply With Quote